Thursday, March 20, 2008

Welcome to my world

So I decided that since I am about to start a new chapter in my life, it would be a good idea to write about the journey to get there. So far I am still in the application process to become a missionary for two years. So far God has opened and closed many doors, all of which have led me here. Waiting for an answer. You would think all of this waiting would drive a girl crazy, but somehow I have found much beauty and grace in the waiting. I am learning that it is the waiting that prepares me, strengthens me, refines me... Surprisingly I have found much peace in not knowing what will happen next, and the growth because of that has been unbelievable. All I can say is God is good. I hope you will stay tuned for upcoming posts and I hope you will be encouraged by what is to come.

No comments: