Tuesday, July 15, 2008

...and Jesus said "GO"

I'm ready to go. I'm ready to get out there and share the gospel. My heart aches for Scotland, and the more I think about it the more I feel like I want to go there. I have no clue what God has in store, but I am so ready that I feel heartbroken that I cannot be where he will one day send me. Working at the church this summer has not only taught me so much, but it has increased my passion for missions so much that I have almost forgotten that I am still a teacher for one more year. All I know is Jesus is the only one who can get me through this next year, he will be the one to remind me my time is just around the corner. In fact, it is exactly one year away. So I encourage all of you to stay posted on this blog as I take you with me through the journey of preparing to be a missionary. Its going to be incredible.

No comments: