Sunday, September 28, 2008

Last Week
I came from the land of poverty
I came from the land of ignorance
i came from the land of the struggle
I came from the land of the lost

I came from the land of idols
I came from the land of chaos
I came from the land of dirt
I came from the land of sickness

I came from the land of beggars
I came from the land of pain
I came from the land of the hopeless
I came from the land of rain


Right now
I live in the land of new
I live in the land of trust
I live in the land of freedom
I live in the land of too much

I live in the land of size matters
I live in the land of clean
I live in the land of money
I live in the land of greed

I live in the land of convenience
I live in the land of opportunity
I live in the land of climbing ladders
I live in the land of the blessed


From here
I strive for the land of perfection
I strive for the land of love
I strive for the land of grace
I strive for the Winged Dove

I strive for the land of peace
I strive for the land of joy
I strive for the land of hope
I strive for His only born

I strive for the land of holiness
I strive for the land of justice
I strive for the land of the guiltless
I strive for His Righteousness

Forever

I will live for his every blessing
I will live for his every word
I will live for his every message
I will live for his precious gift

I will live for his perfection
I will live for his love
I will live for his song
I will live for his presence

I will live for his wisdom
I will live for his creation
I will live for his forgiveness
I will live for his Great Commission

No comments: