Wednesday, June 18, 2008

its been a while....

Well I realize it has been a while since my last post, so I just thought I would give you an update on my life for those of you who read my blog.... All things are great I am going to India in the fall and I am in the process of raising support for this mission. I need your help financially, but I also need your prayer support. I will be going with a group to minister to the slaves of the tea fields in India. We will be going door to door in the slums telling people about the miracle of life, JESUS CHRIST! I appreciate any support you can give me! God is doing great works and I am being continually blessed everyday. It is amazing because I am a very inconsistent person and I often times let my emotions get in the way of things. For example, if I do not feel like doing something at that moment, but I know I have to I have noticed I kindof get an attitude. Like tonight for example, I wanted to stay home and rest rather than go to church. However, God knew I needed the fellowship. When I got there I was blessed by hugs, words of encouragement, prayer, and devotion. I left feeling restored and renewed. God is good, and I am so glad he knows me better than I know myself. Somebody needs to keep me in line, and I don't do a very good job at that, but he does! Thanks to those of you who read my posts, it means alot to know you care about my thoughts. I write not only for myself, but to encourage you. I hope you are blessed by my page as much as I am blessed by you reading it! Thanks again, Katie

No comments: