Saturday, June 21, 2008

sum sum summertime

Is it just me or is it hard to stay motivated during the summer? During the school year I am motivated by lack of time, but now all I have is time. I know you are thinking, "well at least you don't have to work in the summer!" I know, I know, I am one of the lucky ones, but it is very difficult to go from having not enough time in the day to having all day! I have things I could be working on, but motivation is anywhere but present. I did however find the time to find the hottest snake skin heels today and a really cute black bathing suit. Neither of these were on my to-do list, but it was much more fun buying heels to go with my new pencil skirt than staying here and working on things. So all in all I guess I did accomplish a few things. :) I guess tonight I will get lost in my Bible studies and prepare for my class I am teaching tomorrow evening. If you find yourself bored and reading this... call me... I will probably love the distraction. ;)

No comments: